The Le SE7T Project
SE7T combines the enhanced amenities of an urban lifestyle with a sense of community.
SE7T expresses the vibe of historic Griffintown with the vitality and distinctive character of an up and coming neighbourhood, like South Beach or New York in downtown Montreal.
Le SE7T - Phase II
Se7t residents enjoy two street level restaurants with terraces (RYU Sushi and a grill), a fitness facility, an outdoor pool, Element Spinning athletic training, yoga classes and more.
Se7t is a stone’s throw from the Lachine Canal bikeway, blocks from the Atwater market, around the corner from some of the city’s trendiest restaurants and cafés, and provides ample access to public transportation.
- Studio, 1, 2 and 3-bedroom condos (300 to 1400 sq. ft.)
- Large balconies and terraces
- Ground floor units with private terraces
- Penthouses with extra-large terraces
- Large windows
- 9-foot ceilings
- Quartz kitchen countertops
- Engineered wood flooring
- Independent air-conditioning
- Electric baseboard heating
- Smart keyless door lock technology
- Kitchen appliances